It feels similar a approval when your partner knows and understands all your moods and mood swings. But sometimes, you need that extra reassurance to feel sure well-nigh it. In such cases, you may consider request 'how well do y'all know me questions' to your partner. You may even answer these questions well-nigh your partner likewise.

Knowing your partner'southward likes, dislikes, and personality traits brings yous closer than you were earlier. Y'all may utilize these questions on various occasions and circumstances, strengthening your bond further. Read on and choose the questions that you like.

How Well Do You Know Me Questions For Couples

  1. What is my zodiac sign?
  2. What is my favorite color?
  3. Which foods do I hate to consume?
  4. What is the name of my high school best friend?
  5. What is my favorite vacation place?
  6. What is the color of my eyes? (say without looking into my optics)
  7. What dress am I most comfortable in?
  8. What was the name of my high schoolhouse?
  9. How many first cousins do I have?
  10. What is my favorite restaurant?
  11. What is the best thing nigh me?
  12. What was the name of my outset domestic dog?
  13. What is the biggest human relationship bargain breaker for me?
  14. What is one matter I adore in you?
  15. Am I a dog person or a cat person?
  16. Which habit of yours irritates me?
  17. What is my favorite Television show?
  18. Who is my favorite role player?
  19. Which flowers do I like?
  20. Who is my favorite superhero?
  21. What is my weakness?
  22. What is my strength?
  23. Am I an extrovert or an introvert?
  24. Which season exercise I like the most?
  25. Embankment vacation or skiing in the snowfall which one would I pick?
  26. What is my comfort food?
  27. Which outfit looks best on me?
  28. What is the offset thing I do equally presently as I wake up?
  29. What is my brand of deodorant?
  30. What is the color of my toothbrush?
  31. What is the registration number of my car/cycle?
  32. Which function of my face do you lot discover bonny?
  33. What are the three things I like about you?
  34. What is my worst nightmare?
  35. When I look at a woman, what is the first affair I notice?
  36. What are the three things yous like about me?
  37. What are the three things you least similar about me?
  38. How practice you know when I am aroused?
  39. How do I handle my acrimony?
  40. When do I become jealous?
  41. What is my long-term aim in life?
  42. Which insect terrifies me the well-nigh?
  43. Proper name three important people in my life.
  44. What is my favorite song?
  45. What is my favorite sleeping position?
  46. What is that ane thing about me which merely you know?
  47. Which addiction of mine annoys yous the near?
  48. How exercise you lot know I am upset?
  49. What are the things I do not share with others?
  50. What did I want to be when I was a child?
  51. What is my favorite weekend past time activity?
  52. When nosotros are together, what is one thing I dear to do?
  53. How much exercise I love you?
  54. How do I like to relax?
  55. Depict my work in two sentences?
  56. What is my dream destination?
  57. What is my favorite breakfast?
  58. What is my favorite dessert?
  59. How do I like my java?
  60. What is my favorite alcohol?
  61. Who is a picky eater amidst the two of the states?
  62. If I was stranded on an isle, what are the iii things I will miss the about?
  63. What do I like the most pizza or pasta?
  64. What is the best gift I gave y'all and then far?
  65. How much accept I changed from the day nosotros got married?
  66. What is that 1 thing that can brand me weak in the knees?
  67. How do I evidence if I dearest someone?
  68. When did I begin to fall in love with y'all?
  69. When did you begin to fall in love with me?
  70. What was the moment when you decided I was the ane?
  71. Between the two of united states, who is ameliorate with money?
  72. What is the ane thing you would change about me?
  73. If I would get a tattoo, what/where would information technology be?
  74. What was my nickname in high schoolhouse?
  75. What is the one word that describes me?
  76. Practise I prefer hot or common cold showers?
  77. What is a pet peeve that I have?
  78. Proper noun some of my insecurities?
  79. Of all the people near to me, whom do I respect the nearly?
  80. How many birthmarks do I have?
  81. Would I rather live in a big metropolis or a farm?
  82. Do I sing in a shower?
  83. Practise I snore in bed?
  84. What is the nicest thing that I have washed for you lot?
  85. How can yous tell when I am having a bad solar day?
  86. Do I adopt to go out on a Saturday dark or stay at dwelling?
  87. Who is my favorite writer?
  88. What is my favorite volume?
  89. What is one of my biggest regrets in life?
  90. Do I like to read newspapers?
  91. What is my idea of a perfect date?
  92. What exercise I find hilarious just most people don't find funny?
  93. What's my favorite thing to do on the internet?
  94. What is that 1 event that has inverse the grade of my life?
  95. What'due south my favorite thing to shop for?
  96. What is the virtually ridiculous dominion that I follow?
  97. What do I have a hard fourth dimension with just most people observe quite like shooting fish in a barrel?
  98. Practise I look like my mother or father?
  99. What is my natural hair colour?
  100. What is my shoe size?
  101. Which is my favorite ice foam flavor — vanilla or chocolate?
  102. Do I have a sweet tooth?
  103. Am I a morn person or a night owl?
  104. Do I dear watching sunrise or sunset?
  105. How long have we been in a relationship?
  106. How many aunts do I have?
  107. Which beast do I remind you of?
  108. Am I a rebel or a rules person?
  109. If I ask you to give me a nickname, what would it be?
  110. Do you think I have ever lied to you?
  111. What was one occasion you lot knew I lied to you?
  112. How many kids exercise I wish to have?
  113. What is my favorite sport?
  114. What was the worst fight nosotros had till now?
  115. Am I happy with our human relationship?
  116. Do yous consider me romantic?
  117. What is the last book I read?
  118. Do I similar seashores or mountains?
  119. Where do I feel the safest?
  120. How many credit cards do I have?
  121. In which banks do I have my accounts?
  122. Do I ask strangers for directions when I am lost?
  123. How tech-savvy am I?
  124. Do I keep a periodical or a diary?
  125. Am I organized or messy?
  126. Do I like my life to be elementary or luxurious?
  127. What is my favorite domestic dog breed?
  128. What are my allergies?
  129. What are the three things y'all will find in my bag?
  130. Do I accept your picture in my wallet?
  131. From which higher did I graduate?
  132. Do I spotter cartoons?
  133. Name two things on my bucket listing?
  134. Have I ever shoplifted?
  135. Would I rather accept a lot of money and not talk to my family or be poor but exist close to my family?
  136. What do I want to do later retirement?
  137. How many languages tin can I speak?
  138. What is my dream machine?
  139. Where were my grandparents living when I was a child?
  140. Who is my favorite author?
  141. What is one household chore that I detest to do?
  142. What is the kickoff movie you watched with me?
  143. What is the one thing that I want to achieve before I die?
  144. Do I expletive a lot?
  145. Which genre of movies do I prefer — horror or one-act?
  146. What is my height?
  147. What is my weight?
  148. What was my first job?
  149. What do I similar to do on a rainy day?
  150. Do I like public displays of affection?
  151. How many people take I dated earlier you?
  152. What makes me different from you lot?
  153. Do I think men and women can merely be friends?
  154. What is the worst trouble that I got into as a child?
  155. In which city/ place did I live as a kid?
  156. What was my favorite subject at school?
  157. Who was my favorite teacher?
  158. What is something I don't like about my babyhood?
  159. What is my salary?
  160. How shut am I with my siblings?
  161. How do I feel virtually your parents?
  162. Who practice I similar more? Mother or father?
  163. Would I go for my high school reunion?
  164. If I could get on a plane to anywhere in the world, where would I get?
  165. Do I similar to go on road trips?
  166. Can I change the tire of my automobile?
  167. How do I like my java — hot or cold?
  168. Exercise I prefer to consume out or at dwelling?
  169. What are my favorite pizza toppings?
  170. What is my favorite meal of the day?
  171. Do I like you with a bristles or clean-shaven?
  172. What is my favorite outfit of yours?
  173. What exercise I think is the greatest weakness in our marriage?
  174. How did my terminal relationship finish?
  175. If we had to pick a couple to proceed double dates with, who would I choose?
  176. What is the worst engagement I have been on?
  177. Practise I like store-bought gifts or handmade?
  178. Something that I ever wanted when I was a kid but never had?
  179. If I could travel back in time, what would I modify?
  180. What is my sexual fantasy?
  181. What do I love to practise, but never admit in public?
  182. Which unconscious gesture reveals that I feel uncomfortable with the state of affairs or conversation?
  183. Do I finish my work ahead of time or procrastinate?
  184. What was the kickoff meal I cooked for you?
  185. When do I go into the fight mode and when into the flying fashion?
  186. Do I argue too much?
  187. Do I take long to go ready?
  188. Who is a better cook, you or me?
  189. Can I trip the light fantastic?
  190. If I could eat 1 food for the rest of my life, what would it be?
  191. What is my middle name?
  192. Who eats more? Me or you lot?
  193. What position do I sleep in?
  194. What do I wish nosotros could do more?
  195. What are my favorite babe names?
  196. What wouldn't I be willing to do for a 1000000 dollars?
  197. Do I believe in saving or spending?
  198. What is the most embarrassing affair that has happened to me?
  199. If I won a lottery, what would I buy beginning?
  200. What is my favorite cosmetics make?
  201. When was the concluding fourth dimension I was admitted to a hospital?

"How well does my partner know nearly me?" These questions will assist your partner to open up. Choose the right time to become the desired outcome.

Have a question to add to our list? Let us know in the comments section below.

The following ii tabs alter content beneath.

Mary C. Ray has decades of clinical experience in dealing with people and healing their traumas. She supports couples and individuals in opening up to their problems and supports their transformation from conflicts to growth. She got trained/ holds certificates in Imago, EMDR, Somatic Experiencing, and, Relapse prevention. Every bit a Certified Sex and Couples Therapist, Mary helps couples lead improve... more than

Sanjana did her graduation in Pharmacy and post graduation in management. It was during her first job, she recognized her skills in writing and began working as a freelance author. Afterward, she completely moved into content writing and began working every bit a full-time content writer. Sanjana's articles in MomJunction embrace topics related to new parenting and relationships. A fitness enthusiast... more